Children's University Trust

Children's University Trust

Profile

Children’s University encourages, tracks, and celebrates learning beyond the classroom. With children spending just 9% of their waking life inside a classroom by the time they turn 18, we know that the remaining 91% of time holds unlimited potential for life-changing experiences, skills development, and social mobility. We’ve made it our mission to inspire all children to love learning beyond the classroom, to remove barriers to learning beyond the classroom making it accessible to all, and to engage children, their families and community in learning beyond the classroom, in and out of school, at home and online. This is because we believe in world where every child has equal opportunity to unlock their full potential through learning beyond the classroom. We currently reach over 110,000 children each year and work in some of the least advantaged parts of the UK, including Opportunity and Levelling Up Areas.

Product or Service

Education and skills development , College/University

Social and Environmental Missions

Education and literacy , Social inclusion , Youth development and opportunities

Regions of Operation

United Kingdom (countrywide)

Head Office Address

c/o Slade & Cooper Ltd, BEEHIVE MILL, JERSEY STREET, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M4 6JG, United Kingdom, North West England